This recipe is packed with the taste of Winchester Sauce, resulting in juicy, tasty burgers, your family ass is sure to be the winter favorite in Barbecue. The name of this recipe is turkey burger recipe Worcestershire that I am going to share with you people in today’s article. I hope that you people will really like this.
Don’t forget to read my previous article on Turkey Burger Recipe Giada.
Required Ingredients For Turkey Burger Recipe Worcestershire
- Worcestershire Turkey
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Half yellow onion, grease
- 1 teaspoon male garlic male
- 1 Lab Lean Earth Turkey, 90-10
- ¼ cup plain bread covers
- 1 eggs
- 3 Spoons Janessa Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ Tea Spoon Pepper
- 4 wheat hamburgers buns
- Dial Collage Spear
- Don Surgery
Instructions To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe Worcestershire
- Warm a little bit frying pan above the medium of heat.
- Add the oil, garlic, and onion. As long as the onions are half, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Separate to calm down
- Warm an outdoor girl or indoor grill over medium heat
- Use pure hands in a large mixing bowl, combined with different onion, and remaining burger ingredients.
- Convert the mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Green lightweight and cook burgers for 5-6 minutes. Cook for extra 2 minutes, or as long as the burger internal temperature reaches the 165-degree furnace heat.
Now your turkey burger recipe Worcestershire is ready. Just use your desired toppings and enjoy.
Turkey burger recipe Worcestershire is new for many people. Because in know that there are very few people who know about this recipe. So kindly share this recipe with others so they can also enjoy this and don’t forget to drop your feedback in the comment section. I will love to reply of your answer.