I really love to eat eggs and eating turkey burger with egg make the burger more delicious. Indeed, there is no two opinion in it. But in that case when you are going to make the turkey burger late-night at your home and you have forgotten about the eggs to buy from the market then what will you do? Don’t worry you are at the right place I have been experienced several time. So, I have a solution for your people because, in today’s article, I am going to cover the two recipes the first one is turkey burger recipe with egg and the second one is turkey burger recipe without egg.
These are the two recipes that anyone can make it in your home. Thus, you will learn about this two amazing recipes. Other then it, if you want to learn more recipes such as Rachael ray turkey burger, healthy turkey burger recipe, and Turkey Burger Recipe Without Breadcrumbs then you can explore my blog. Because I have covered all most all best turkey burger recipes.
So without taking your more time. Let’s start to read the turkey burger recipe with egg on the priority basis.
Required Ingredients For Turkey Burger Recipe With Egg
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek, optional
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- One 8-ounce can water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Directions To Make Superlative Turkey Burger With Egg
- Eat the oven on 200° F to keep your burgers warm
- Use the large frying pan with the olive oil d the season, salt, and onions and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Cook your onions nicely recommend time is 7 to 8 minutes and don’t forget to add the garlic over the onions.
- Now use the large bowl and combine the other ingredients such as sambal oelek, chestnuts, soy sauce, turkey, and cooked onions and garlic. After that add the half cup quarter of the water that will make your burger moist or Blend everything nicely.
- You can cook the little patty to make sure the patty taste.
- If everything is fine to convert the mixture into 4 patties with equal size and cook the patties in the pan 8 to 10 minutes from each side.
- Again use the frying pan with new olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Putt your burger in the pan and cook it 5 to 6 minutes from both sides.
- Place the cheese over the buns and cook for the 2 minutes.
- After that place your cooked patties on the buns with other ingredients and eat it.
Required Ingredients For Easy Turkey Burger Recipe Without Egg
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions To Make The Simple Turkey Burger Without Egg
- Heat up your grill over the medium heat.
- Pick the large bowl and mix up the all above-mentioned ingredients in a fine way.
- After mixing the ingredients convert your mixture into 4 patties.
- Now place the patties on the preheated grill and heat the patties until cooked.
- You can cook the patties 10 minutes from each side.
Well, these were the simple and easy recipes with egg and without egg. I will recommend you these two recipes to try at your home. If you like these recipes kindly drop your feedback in the comment section and share it with others.