Hello Guys, in my previous article I have written recipe of healthy Greek turkey burger and today I am going to write about the turkey burger recipe with Dijon mustard is the new recipe that I am going to share with you burger lovers.
Burgers made from turkey is a simple alternative to a meat burger, allowing you to choose turkey land from the breast. Regular turkey, which is a mixture of light meat, dark meat, and some skin, comprised of the quantity of fat such as chopped beef. The mixture of honey mustard preserves these low-fat moist and modern pancakes. So let move ahead and find first find out the ingredients. If you want to read more recipes visit Rachael ray turkey burger recipes category.
Ingredients To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe With Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup mustard coarse grains
- 2 tablespoons honey 1 pound turkey ground
- Jenny-O Land of Turkey 93% Lin $ 5.00 to 11/26
- ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon fresh pepper 2 teaspoons canola oil 4 whole-wheat hamburger rolls, sliced with toaster, tomato light, tomato slices and red onion slices for decoration
Direction To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe With Dijon Mustard
- Prepare the grill.
- Mustard and honey in a small bowl until smooth.
- Combine turkey, 3 tablespoons mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Shape into four 1 inch thick burgers.
- Brush lightly burgers on each side with oil. Heat the grill so will not stay pink in the center.
Heat the patties 5-7 minutes for each side.
- Brush the burgers with the remaining mustard mixture.
- Served on rolls with lettuce, tomatoes and onion slices.
Making the Turkey Burger Recipe with Dijon Mustard will just take the will just take the 35 minutes including preparing the ingredients.
So this was the simple and easy turkey burger recipe with dijon mustard. As you can notice making the Dijon mustard burger is not difficult. It very simple and easy. And you can just make this burger within few minutes.
Here is the video of my favorite turkey burger must watch.