Hello, my food lover readers and friends. Today I will write about the best turkey burger recipe with avocado. This is another easy and simple recipe which you will really love. So, Let move ahead and read about the lavish recipe.
Ingredients To Make The Tasty Turkey Burger Recipe with Avocado
- Dark meat is preferred 1 extra strong cheddar cup
- Canola oil for barbecue 1 Avocado
- Crust, salt, too, territory, pepper
- Minced 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Half shredded and half thin slices 4 whole wheat hamburgers buns
- Grated (4 ounces) small red onions
- 1 lb of Turkey
Direction To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe with Avocado
- Heat the grill over medium heat. Once it is hot, clean the grille grill with a wire brush. Before grilling, grease a barbecue bowl.
- Mix avocado, lemon juice and teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Gently mix turkey, cheddar, grated onions, a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of pepper with your hands in a medium bowl until it merges.
- The turkey mixture is shaped into a four-inch thick hamburger.
- Use your fingers to make a shallow hole on top of each burger (this will prevent it from nesting during cooking).
- Grill burgers even cooked and instant-read scales inserted into the center score 165 degrees Fahrenheit, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Bruil donuts, with a broken portion, until they are roasted, 5-10 seconds per side.
- Stack hamburgers, onion slices and avocado mix between rolls.
Cooking Time And Preparation
The ingredients will require 15 minutes, and you can cook the hamburger easily in just 12 minutes. So, as a complete recipe, it will only take your 27 minutes as my previous recipe for a Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe Gluten Free.
Know I will like to conclude my Turkey Burge recipe with Avocado that this recipe is also easy like the all turkey burger recipe. Actually, all Delicious turkey burger recipes are very simple and easy that what I like to eat it by making myself. If you like my recipe don’t forget to share this with others.
Learn more about the turkey burger recipe with avocado in below video.