In this month of November, I have written about many recipes for Turkey burger. I hope you read those articles to become an expert chef of best Turkey’s burger recipes. All those recipes are very easy and simple. After reading it, people can also enjoy homemade Turkey burger. So, today’s article I have found the amazing turkey burger recipe weight watchers which will not increase your weight by eating. Instead of this, it will help you lose your weight.
So let’s follow and read Burger Turkey Weight Berger recipe.
Ingredients To Prepare Turkey Burger Recipe Weight watchers
- 1/2 un-cooked red onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tooth, clove of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon, dry, tarragon
- 1 Bond Ground Raw Turkey Breast
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and fresh ground
- 1 Spray to Cook spray
Direction to Make Turkey Burger Recipe Weight Watchers
- Heat the broth. Spray the sauce rack with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the light turkey along with egg, parsley, tarragon, salt, onion, garlic, and pepper in a bowl.
- Make the 4 hamburgers. Boil 4 inches of heat until cooked, 5 minutes will be enough on each side
Cooking Time and Preparation
To enjoy a Turkey burger recipe at home, you only need 20 minutes. It will take 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and it will take 10 minutes to cook.
Turkey Burger recipe has been prescribed weight monitors specifically for people who want to lose weight but can not forget fast food, especially hamburgers. Turkey Burger Recipe Weight Watchers help them lose weight by reducing their weight. So, if you are one of them, you should try this instead of eating those burgers that increase the weight. Share this article with other food lovers if you think it is really useful.
Watch this video it will also help you to make the Turkey Burger Recipe Weight Watchers