As per my taste, the most delightful burger is always turkey burger. That’s what I have covered the lots of different turkey burger recipe which you can read on my blog. In today’s article, I will introduce the new turkey burger recipe Oprah with you guys. This recipe is new for many people who don’t aware yet because there are many readers who don’t know even about this turkey burger recipe Oprah name. So that’s what I decide to write about this.
This turkey burger recipe Oprah is the combination of majors chutney which you can also make it by reading on the net. So let’s start reading the delicious recipes and don’t forget to read my previous article regarding Turkey Burger Recipe Worcestershire.
Ingredients Turkey Burger Recipe Oprah
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cubed
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup Gray Magoor’s Chutney, Burede
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 4 pounds ground turkey breasts
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1/4 cup thin slices of green onions
- 1 lemon, grated juice
- 2 tbsp Tabasco® Shippotel pepper sauce
Direction Turkey Burger Recipe Oprah
- Soot the green onions, celery and apples in canola oil until tender. To calm down.
- Add the turkey to the large bowl to mix ingredients.
- Add the state and other ingredients and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into eight burgers 8 oz.
- Now freeze it for 2 hours.
- Seasons of turkey burgers with salt and pepper.
- Place on a preheated grill with light oil.
- Grill each side for 7 minutes until the meat is cooked perfectly.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Now your turkey burger recipe Oprah is ready to eat. You can also place the ingredients that you like to eat.
I hope that you people will love this recipe for the other best turkey burger recipe. Just try this recipe at your home and don’t forget to drop your feedback in the comment section. I will love to reply you. For more healthy turkey burger recipe kindly explore my blog.
Here is the video which can help you to understand the turkey burger recipes.