Making the turkey burger recipe no breadcrumbs is very easy and simple. Even I will say about this recipe that, if you are going to try first time this recipe then you can easily make this without any tension. Because it’s very simple and easy. When I tried this turkey burger recipe no breadcrumbs for the first time, I made this very delicious and usually I tell everyone that if I can make it then you people can also make it and enjoy this kind of recipes such turkey burger recipe without breadcrumbs and Turkey Burger Recipe Nigella.
Let’s move ahead without wasting any time and read the turkey burger recipe no breadcrumbs.
Ingredients Of Turkey Burger Recipe No Breadcrumbs
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup honey, lush and onion curtains, crushed
- 1/4 cup thin kitty green bell pepper
- 1 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper taste
- 4 Slices Coolie Cheese
Direction Of Turkey Burger Recipe No Breadcrumbs
- The first thing to do is give 375 degrees F oven heat.
- Baking dish with olive oil using a brush and informal greasy.
- Pick a large bowl, ground recipe, curved pearls, green bell pepper, and mix eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Convert the mixture into 4 patties and baking dish.
- Cook 30 minutes and repeated internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, top the each Pattie with the slice of cheese.
- Now your turkey burger recipe no breadcrumbs is ready to serve and eat.
As you can see that turkey burger recipe no breadcrumb is very simple. You can make this recipe at your home even if you are not a cooking expert. If you want to read more recipes just explore my best turkey burger recipes blog and drop your feedback in the comment section. I will love to reply you people.