Hello, guys, this is the special Turkey burger recipe grill that I am going to share with you people in today’s article. I know people are burger lovers and you love to eat and try new delicious dishes in their homes. So, This turkey burger recipe grill is very tasty which I have recently tried at my home with my family. But expect this, I will recommend you to read my previous article on healthy feta turkey burger recipe. Thus, without taking your more time, I will like to take you guys towards recipe.
Required Ingredients Of Turkey Burger Recipe Grill
- 1.3 pounds 93/7 Turkey (I use Shady Brook Farmer, one package equals 1.3 pounds)
- 6 links (or 1-1 / 4 lbs) of Turkish Italian sausage (I can use the hot or sweet plantations of Shady Brook)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 8, hamburgers, buns
Direction To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe Grill
- Remove the sausage from the covers.
- The best way is to use kitchen scissors to cut the wrappers and then separate them from the meat.
- Place the sausage in a large bowl along with turkey, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Use your hand to mix until they are well together.
- Form the meat into 8 patties until the pancakes are approximately ½ inches thick.
- Put aluminum foil to bake and line up ready for cooking.
- Clean the grill and heat to a height.
- For the grill grease, gently dip a wad of paper towels into the vegetable oils, using tongs, and gently rub over the boxes several times until they are shiny and coated.
- Place the turkey burgers on a grill and cook for five minutes, covered, until the grill is in good shape.
- Turn and continue cooking, covered, for 3-5 more minutes. Heat the bagels on a grill, assemble the burgers and serve.
Here is the Video of Best Turkey Burger Recipe Must Watch