Hello everyone today, I will share the recipe for the Turkey Burger Recipe Bobby Flay. But before that, I’d like to give you a little introduction to Bobby Flay. According to Wikipedia, the full name Bobby Fly is Robert William Fly. Robert is the head of celebrities and American television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of many restaurants such as Mesa Grill in Las Vegas and the Bahamas. Bobby’s Flake Steak in Atlantic City, Gato in New York and Bobby Tower Palace in 19 locations in 11 states. This was a small presentation by Bobby. Now go and read the recipe for the Turkey Burger Recipe Bobby Flay. Here is my previous article on Tasty Turkey Burger Recipe Grill must read it.
Ingredients To Make Turkey Burger Recipe Bobby Flay
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ c. Smoothly cut romaine lettuce
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar with red wine
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. Extra vergine olive oil
- 1 large ripe tomato beefsteak
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1½ lb. 90 percent without the turkey on earth
- 1 ½ tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 2 ounces crushed blue cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 burgers
Directions To Make The Turkey Burger Recipe Bobby Flay
- To prepare the sauce, mix in a large bowl with mustard, Worcestershire sauce. vinegar, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, then spray olive oil.
- Convert the meat into 4 parts. Make each part of a 3/4 inch thick burger.
Now, Spice the sides of each hamburger with salt and pepper.
- Cook the burgers with rape, in front of you with cheese and flip at the last minute of cooking.
- Put burgers on each half bread. Drop the romaine into the sauce and dress up the burgers.
- Top each slice of bacon and tomato. Don’t forget to use the blue cheese and avocado. Now its time to cover the burger with the buns and your burger is ready to eat.
Well, this Turkey Burger Recipe Bobby Flay is the easiest recipe ever for the Rachael Ray burger recipes. So I will recommend you this recipe to try at their homes with your family. And if you like this article kindly share it with others. if you have to read more recipes just explore my healthy turkey burger recipe blog.
Have a look at the Bobby Flay Interview.