November is going to end and I have written few articles for you people to enjoy this loving month. Now I am going to write about the turkey burger recipe baked burger, which will be the peace of food for you in this month. Like the other burgers, this turkey burger is also very delicious which I have personally tried. Don’t forget to read my previous article on turkey burger recipe bobby flay.
Baked turkey burgers are made with a mixture of turkey thighs and turkeys, so they are lean but juicy.
These turkey and juice burgers are flavored with chopped onion, garlic, cilantro and lemon juice. As well as, these baked turkey burger recipes burgers are low in fat and calories. If you’re not a fan of Cilantro, do not hesitate to leave it or add some fresh chopped parsley.
On top of these delicious baked turkey burgers with delicious sauce or a spicy mixture of mayonnaise and mariachis.
Required Ingredients for Turkey Burger Recipe Baked
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of criollo spices or seasoned salt
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound ground turkey breasts
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup of fine breadcrumbs, not plentiful
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1, pound, holding, ablution, thighs
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or lemon juice
Direction to Make Turkey Burger Recipe Baked
- Heat the oven to 400 ° F. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pick up the frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions, and start stirring until the onion is tender and begins to brown while cooking.
- Add the chopped garlic and continue cooking, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Combine turkey with chopped coriander, lemon or lemon juice, spices, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, and garlic. Mix until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Turkey mix in hamburgers 3 oz. Place the burgers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake hamburgers at 400 ° F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked.
- These delicious burgers are served with thick sauce, spicy mayonnaise or barbecue sauce.
- Makes 8 to 12 burgers or turkey sliders, depending on size.
- fresh chopped parsley instead of coriander if you do not care about the taste of coriander.
Well, You need just half hour estimated 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 20 minutes to cook the burger.
I hope you people have found the turkey burger recipe baked useful. kindly share it with other food lovers so they can make it at home. if you want to read more recipes explore my best turkey burger recipe blog.