Turkey burger recipe with breadcrumbs and egg are very tasty. People in Canada and in New York are eager to eat this burger on the restaurants and homes. If you are not aware of this recipe then it will tell you that you are missing the best part of the fast food. But you don’t need to take tension. In Today’s article, I am going to write about the Turkey Burger Recipe With Breadcrumbs and egg. So just stay here and start reading. Here you can also read my previous article on Amazing Turkey Burger Recipe Weight Watchers.
Ingredients To Make Turkey A Turkey Burger Recipe With Breadcrumbs and Egg
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid red pepper
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 6 hamburgers buns, to serve
Instructions For Making Turkey Burger Recipe With Breadcrumbs and Egg
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl such as eggs, bread crumbs and mix well.
- Convert to 6 pancakes.
- Fry in the pan, peel or drink until they are cooked, cook and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Now, Served in hamburger buns with the required class.
- My layer of fingerlings: lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, ketchup, no fat/light May.
I have covered many turkey burger recipes in my turkey burger blog and honestly speaking all recipes are very simple and easy. Similarly, this Turkey And Bread Crumbs With Eggs recipe is also very simple. So in this November try this recipe too at the upcoming weekend with your family and enjoy another delicious turkey burger.
Do you think you have learned something new from this recipe? kindly share it with other food lovers so they can also learn new things.
Here is the video must watch which will help you to understand the recipe.