We at turkey burger recipes has the aim to train all ladies as well as chefs who want to learn how to make a turkey burger with easy turkey burger recipe Rachael Ray. So, Today we are going to cover the Rachael ray easy turkey burger recipe. Which will teach you that how you can make the easy turkey burger.
But before I began to write something about easy turkey burger recipe Rachael Ray. let me tell you a little bit about who is Rachael Ray.
According to Wikipedia, Rachael Ray is an American Tv host, businesswoman, author, and celebrity cook. Rachael Ray has written many books based on the 30 minutes meal which you can find in everywhere in an American store. Her famous Television shows are Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off, Rachael Ray, 30 Minute Meals, Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels, Rachael Ray’s Kids Cook-Off and $40 a Day.
Now after the little Bit introduction of Ray you guys can easily imagine that this guide is going to teach you something beyond your expectation that I have personally learned. So I will not take your more time lets start reading to understand the easy turkey burger recipe Rachael Ray. If you want to read more turkey burger recipes visit my homepage.
Needed Ingredients Of Easy Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray
- 8 slices turkey bacon with black pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey breast, the average weight of 1 package
- 3 pieces of finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 red onion or 1 large shallot finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 small bell pepper, green, red or yellow, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons, 2/3 palm full, ground cumin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne hot sauce, several drops (recommended: Tabasco)
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- Vegetable oil or olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 pound deli sliced pepper jack cheese
- 4 crusty Kaiser Rolls, split
- 1 cup sweet red pepper relish, found on condiment aisle – pepper jelly may be substituted
- Red leaf lettuce
- Spicy O-nuts, recipe follows
Recipe Courtesy: Rachael Ray
Direction Of Easy Turkey Burger Recipe Racheal Ray
- At the first step, you need to chop your garlic and veggies.
- Prepare bacon in a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until its cook. Apply extra oil from pan and return the frying pan to heat.
- During the cooking of bacon, merge all ingredient such as turkey meat, tyme, cilantro, garlic, shallot, bell pepper, serrano, cumin, hot pepper sauce, grill seasoning or salt.
- Make the division of your mixture and convert it into 4 part then form meat into patties.
- Now spread the patties with vegetable oil and cook them over medium-high heat.
- Give 5 to 6 minutes to cook the patties from each side.
- Place the sliced of cheese over the patties as you like but 1 or 2 slices for each patty is recommended.
- Spread the sweet relish on the bun tops and set the leaf lettuce while using the relish and place the lettuce on patties.
- After that serve with crispy tortilla chips along with spicy nuts. Because you’re easy turkey burger recipe Racheal Ray is ready to eat.
Cooking Time and Ingredients Preparation For Easy Turkey Burger
- The cooking is all about how you prepare your ingredients to make the easy and delicious dish. The well you prepare your ingredients the well to cook the turkey burger.
- Preparing all the ingredients will just take your 20 minutes and you can easily cook them in another 15 minutes and your easy turkey burger recipe Racheal Ray will be ready just in 30 minutes.
Turkey burger recipe Racheal Ray is also easy and very simple as compared to the simple ground turkey burger recipe and healthy grilled turkey burger recipe. now, all you need to do is just to follow the Racheal Ray turkey burger recipe step by step and enjoy it with your family and friends in the home.