As I have talked in my previous article about the Rachael Ray easy turkey burger recipe along with little bit introduction of Rachael Ray. In my today’s article, I will cover the recipe of Rachael Ray southwest turkey burger which will bring the water in your mount.
Rachael Ray is the American most popular cook celebrity and their recipes are most worthy, tasty and delicious which you should try if you are a true lover of turkey burgers.
So instead of taking your more time, I would like to take you ahead to learn the best turkey burger recipe from Rachael Ray. Here is my article on simple ground turkey burger recipe that you can read also.
Needed Ingredients Of Rachael Ray Southwest Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 8 slices turkey bacon or turkey bacon with black pepper or applewood smoked bacon
- 1 1/3 pounds ground turkey breast, the average weight of 1 package
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot or 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, optional – parsley may be substituted
- 1/2 small bell pepper, green, red or yellow, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons, 2/3 palm full, ground cumin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne hot sauce, several drops (recommended: Tabasco)
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- Vegetable oil or olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 pound deli sliced pepper jack cheese
- 4 crusty Kaiser Rolls, split
- 1 cup sweet red pepper relish, found on condiment aisle – pepper jelly may be substituted
- Red leaf lettuce
- Spicy O-nuts, recipe follows
Recipe Courtesy: Rachael Ray
Direction To Make The Rachael Ray Southwest Turkey Burger
These are the few direction for Racheal Ray Southwest turkey burger recipe. If you follow this direction along with above mention recipe then you can successfully make the healthy turkey burger recipe.
- This is the first step that you need to chop your veggies and garlic
- Pick up the big nonstick frying pan to cook the turkey bacon over the medium-high heat and putt the extra oil again or bring back the frying pan over the heat.
- Combine all your above mention ingredients nicely in a large bowl such as turkey meat, garlic, cumin, shallot or onion, thyme, jalapeno pepper, cilantro or parsley, hot pepper sauce, bell pepper, grill seasoning or salt and pepper while the bacon cooks.
- After making the mixture nicely, divide the all mixture into 4 equal parts and then convert it into patties.
- Now shower the vegetable oil over the patties and cook on the frying pan 7 to 10 minutes from each side.
- After the preparation of patties, place the 1 or 2 cheese slice over the patties. Cheddar cheese is recommended that I use.
- Scatter the relish on the buns or set the leaf lettuce while on patties
- Now place your other condiments over the buns along with cooked patties that you like to eat. And don’t forget to use the spicy nuts.
- You’re fast and Quick Rachael Ray Southwest Turkey Burger is ready to eat.
Cooking Time And Ingredients Preparation For Rachael Ray Southwest Turkey Burger
Tip: Preparing all your ingredients in a pleasant way can make your dishes easy and more delicious for you.
- You can easily prepare all your ingredients just in 20 minutes like the Rachael Ray easy turkey burger recipe. Because both recipes are almost same just due to little changes.
- Cooking the patties and preparing the burger will other condiments will take the maximum 20 minutes and you can easily make your Rachael Ray southwest turkey burger just in 40 minutes from the scratch.
Rachael Ray southwest turkey burger recipe is almost same with the Rachael ray easy turkey burger recipe. Just enjoy the burger by following the mentioned ingredients and direction or share the recipe with others.