After writing about the lots of different best turkey burger recipes. I am going to write about the paleo turkey burger. Paleo turkey burgers are most delicious and you must try this. Well, you don’t need to go to any restaurant to eat the paleo burger. In this article I am going to write about the paleo turkey burger recipe which will helpful for you and you will be able to make it yourself. Here is another Rachel ray easy turkey burger recipe which you will like to read.
Needed Ingredients Of Paleo Turkey Burger
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Paleo condiments (Paleo condiments)
Directions for The Paleo Turkey Burger
- Pick the large bowel and combine the ingredients nicely
- Mix the turkey with other ingredients until mixed nicely and make sure the turkey percentage will not high otherwise it will become thick.
- Divide you turkey into 4 equal parts and convert them into patties shape.
- After that give the heat of the grill over medium-high heat with the coconut oil.
- Cook your patties 6 to 7 minutes from each side until it cooked
- Now your super easy paleo turkey burger recipe is ready to place the patties on the bun with other condiments which you love to eat with burgers and enjoy.
This was another type of healthy turkey burger recipe. try this one also in your home and share it with your friends and family. If you want to read more simple turkey burger recipes you can read it on my blog. I have written several recipes on this blog for you people. So you guys can make it at your home.