I have been covered a lot of different turkey burger recipes here to teach you guys. Because I know you love to eat and make different kind of turkey burger recipes that’s what you people frequently visit my blog. So, with this aim to enlighten the other people, I always try to come with new turkey burger recipes. Therefore, in today’s article, I am going to share the turkey burger apple recipe that is very unique and will be new to you guys.
Turkey burger apple recipe is the combination of lots of ingredients such as fatty chicken, ground turkey, onion and salt and paper
Now let’s move to read the turkey burger apple recipe.
Required Ingredients To Make The Turkey Burger Apple Recipe
- A small microphone apple, thin kitty
- For edible oil, for drizzling
- 1 1/2 tea fatty chicken
- 1 stock ray, heart, thin kitty
- 1 small white onions, cut
- 1 (1/3 pounds) package field turkey (ground turkey).
- Salt and pepper
Direction To Make The Turkey Burger Apple Recipe
- Combine the ingredients such as turkey, apple, onions, acids, poultry crops, salt, and pepper and create recipe in a large
- After that convert the material in 4 large stripes.
- Preheat a big pan or a girl over high medium heat
- Shower or brush girl with vegetable oil
- Now cook the patties at least for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce of cranberry for a gourmet touch, toast hollow on English muffins!
Required Time To Make The Recipe
You don’t need the several hours to make the turkey burger apple recipe just 30 minutes are enough to cook the turkey apple burger. In my case, I usually make it just in 25 minutes.
I know that this turkey burger apple recipe is not simple like my previous turkey burger recipe. But honestly speaking it’s very easy to make. You can simply make and serve this burger just in 25 minutes.
At the end, I will simply say that if you still need to ask anything about this recipe then feel free to ask the question in the comment section.
To make the more understanding of this recipe I have added the video below. You can watch it to take the idea.