As we know turkey burgers have got the good reputation in the western countries and still it’s getting popular in the world. I have already written several articles on turkey burger recipes which you can read anytime to enjoy the different recipes such as best turkey burger recipe, easy turkey burger with onion soup mix, healthy grilled turkey burger recipe and etc. So, today we are going to cover the tow best turkey burger toppings so you guys can enjoy your turkey burger with extra handmade toppings.
1. Spiced Tomato Chutney Best Turkey Burger Toppings
- 1-pint grape tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-pint grape tomatoes halved
- Pinch of allspice
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
Directions For Turkey Burger Topping Sauce
- To make the best turkey burger toppings, you need to follow the mention directions
- Pick a small saucepan and put the all discus ingredients in it like vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, tomatoes, salt, and paper. Cook the ingredients 8 to 10 minutes until the mixture doesn’t show thickness. And your turkey burger topping sauce will be reading just in 15 minutes.
2. Cajun Grilled Onions Healthy Turkey Burger Topping
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun or blackening spice mix
Directions For Cajun Grilled Onion Healthy Turkey Burger Toppings
- Making the Cajun Grilled Onion Healthy Turkey Burger Topping is very simple as spice tomato chutney topping. Just pick the grill and heat on medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of the onion rounds with the olive oil.
- Now spread the Cajun mix over the onions round
- Simmer the onions over the grill for 5 to 6 minutes from each side. And your another turkey burger topping will be ready just in few minutes.
These were the two best turkey burger toppings which you can try for your simple moist turkey burger recipes. You can also use these toppings with Rachael Ray turkey burger recipes to make your burger more lavish.