This healthy turkey burger recipe gluten free has a simple flavor to make and good for a quick weekend meal in November. This gluten-free natural burger goes very well with our wedge-shaped potato recipe. In my last article, I have talked about turkey burger recipe baked burger just read it also and enjoy the Number 1 recipe of the baked burger.
Now, let’s move forward read the complete step by step recipe to make the healthy turkey burger recipe gluten free.
Ingredients To Make The Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe Gluten Free
- 1/2 tablespoon of thyme, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/4 cup cups, chopped
- 1 1/2 spoon of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 turns of fresh pepper
Direction to Make the Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe Gluten Free
- Preheat the grill, if you use it.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well without salt.
- Convert in 6 ounces, round pancakes, and every season a good pate with salt on both sides.
- Cook the pancakes for 5-6 minutes on each side, turning only once until the internal temperature is 130 degrees F.
- If you do not use a grill, heat the fire to a medium high temperature with oil/spray.
- Cook according to the instructions.
- Top, to your liking, with avocado slices, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Use your favorite gluten-free bread, or go to the cookies and give it a seasonal salad.
Cooking and Preparation Time
Making the healthy turkey burger recipe gluten free will take your total 27 minutes. You need 12 minutes to cook the burger and 15 minutes have required preparing all ingredients.
This healthy turkey burger recipe gluten free is very simple to make in homes. Just try and enjoy with your friends. if you want to read more easy and healthy recipes, don’t forget to explore my Healthy turkey burger recipes blog.