Eating the best, delicious and healthy food is the dream of every individual. Especially for those people who love to eat food and who know about the healthy food. In order to eat healthy food, we usually prefer to eat home-based food because the home base foods are healthier as compared to hotels and restaurants food. By considering that home food is hygienic, I am going to write down the best healthy grilled turkey burger recipe in my today’s article. So you foodies can enjoy it making it yourself in the home. Here is my best turkey burger recipe ever you can also read this.
Easy Grilled Turkey Burger Recipe
Before I begin to write down the healthy grilled turkey burger recipe. Let me tell you guys, grilled turkey burger recipe is very easy and simple to understand and you can make it yourself by investing your 30 to 45 minutes. Yes, you can make it more early but for this, you will need some practice when you will try the healthy grilled turkey burger recipes again and again.
So let’s start and read the best juicy and healthy grilled turkey burger recipe
Needed Ingredient For The Best Healthy Grilled Turkey Burger
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- Potato Buns
- 14.3 grams (1 tablespoon) heavy whipping cream
- 57 grams (¼ cup) Colby Jack
- 28.3 grams of 75.6 grams (2-5 tablespoons) white onions
- 1.25 grams (¼ teaspoon) black pepper
- 1.25 grams (¼ teaspoon) Italian seasoning
- 113 grams (½ cup of croutons), crumbled
- 14.3 grams (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- 5 grams (1 teaspoon) dried parsley
- 2.5 grams (½ teaspoon) smoked paprika
- 55 grams (2 teaspoon garlic), crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2.5 grams (½ teaspoon) ground mustard powder
- 2.5 grams (½ teaspoon) sea salt
Other Condiments For Healthy Grilled Turkey Burger Recipe
- bbq sauce
- Provolone cheese
- Sharp cheddar cheese
Follow The Instructions For A Juicy Grilled Turkey Burger Recipe
- Pick a large bowl and blend the together crumbled, onion, whipping cream olive oil, egg, and garlic.
- Dusting the black pepper, smoked paprika, ground mustard, salt, parsley and Italian seasoning over the mixture and blend again to combine every ingredient along with grated cheese.
- Now refrigerate the mixture for 3 to 4 hours.
- After that convert your mixture into patties. Preferably 4 to 5.
- Brush or spray the grill with olive oil.
- Heat the grill over the high medium heat and place the patties on the grill for 10 minutes. Both sides will take almost 20 minutes.
- Give the heat 4 to 5 minutes to the burger from both sides.
- Now add your other condiments and enjoy the delicious and healthy grilled turkey burger recipe.
Cooking and ingredient preparation for the healthy grilled turkey burger recipe
- Preparing the all ingredients for the healthy grilled turkey burger will take just 10 minutes except refrigerating time of mixture.
- Cooking the healthy grilled turkey burger will take the 20 minutes and your pleasant burger will be ready in total 30 minutes.
Healthy grilled turkey burger recipe is very simple and easy. It’s not a hard job just read the above recipe and follow the step by step guide to enjoying the tasty grilled turkey burger recipe. If you want to read easy turkey burger recipe then have a look at my previous recipe and guide.