Hello foodies, my today’s article is all about best healthy gluten free turkey burger recipe. In my previous article, I have covered the gluten and wheat free turkey burger recipe although it was also the healthy recipe but this gluten free turkey burger recipe has more healthy ingredients. That’s what I have called this healthy gluten free turkey burger recipe.
This gluten free healthy turkey burger recipe is the combination of chedder cheese and ground turkey so going to be very healthy and delicious.
You can also read more delicious recipes here. So let’s start to discover the healthy gluten free recipe.
Ingredients For Easy And Healthy Gluten Free Turkey Burger Recipe
- Ground Turkey 1-1.5 pounds
- 1/2 cup spray cheese – pieces
- 1 Maternity – Piece
- 1/4 cup onions – male
- 3/4 display salt
- Pepper of 1/2 mm ground
Directions To Make Best Healthy Gluten Free Turkey Burger Recipe
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Shape mix 6-10 burglar strips depends on how much earth you used Turkey.
- Keep the strips on a hot gram pan (or regular pan), cook around for almost 7 minutes or not pink in the center.
- Serve and serve with your favorite burger hats.
- Free bull from a gluten, which adds to empty calories, takes its burgers, or I do as I do. These are running with useless flavor – you love them.
- Now your healthy gluten free turkey burger is ready to serve, eat and enjoy.
Making the healthy gluten free turkey burger recipe is not hard. As I have written each and every line step by step so you people can learn and try the new recipes at their homes instead of going outside to eat non healthy foods. Therefore, I hope that you definitely try this healthy gluten free turkey burger recipe and let me know the results soon.
Here you can also watch the Healthy homemade gluten free turkey burger recipe