Today I am going to share the gluten free turkey burger recipe with you guys. Because there are lots of people who want to eat gluten free recipes including turkey burgers. So keeping them in my mind I have prepared this gluten free recipe I hope you guys will appreciate my effort because making the gluten free recipes is not an easy task. So let’s move towards the recipe and also read my easy turkey burger recipe list.
Required Ingredients Of Gluten Free Turkey Burger Recipe
- Tabasco sauce, 4 dashes
- Olive oil
- Rice flour
- Eggs, beaten, 3
- Red pepper, 1⁄3
- Dried mixed herbs, 3 teaspoon
- Green pepper, 1⁄3
- Brown rice flour, 5 tablespoon
- Lean ground turkey, 450g
- Finely chopped, 1⁄3 onion
Directions To Make Gluten Free Turkey Burger Recipe
- Use the large bowl and putt the ingredients like ground turkey, onions, oil, red pepper, rice flour, dried herbs and combine the ingredients completely.
- Now you have to putt the eggs and mix the eggs nicely until absorbed in the complete mixture.
- Eggs will help you to make your mixture sticky and wet.
- Use the one circular rice floured board and place the oil in the board with the baking cutter and partially with the mixture.
- Now you have to slide the burger out from the circular board and continue until all the mixture is used up.
- Finally, putt the small number of olive oil in the nonstick frying pan and putt the burger patties in the pan.
- You have to fry the patties until your patties become brown and golden. Don’t forget to flip the patties to save from burning.
- Now move the patties in the separate dish and give them burger shape and serve to eat because your gluten free turkey burger recipe is ready to eat.
Read Also: Best Turkey Burger Recipe
This was the easy gluten free turkey burger recipe that you can make easily at your home. You don’t need to buy extra ingredients to make the recipe and I can bet with you that this recipe will fall in your budget. So must try at your home and if you need to ask anything regarding this recipe then must drop your question in the comment section and also read my low calories turkey burger recipe.