In my recent article, I have covered the gluten and wheat free turkey burger that was very awesome and delicious. After writing that article many people drop their feedback that they will love to read if I write a more different article on gluten-free burger recipes. So I decided to write about the gluten free ground turkey burger recipe which is also very tasty and delicious. So in today’s article, I will guide you, people, how you can make the ground turkey burger recipe gluten-free. You can also read me Uk turkey burger recipe.
Let’s go towards to discover the amazing recipe.
Required Ingredient To Make The Gluten Free Ground Turkey Burger Recipe
- 1 1/2 spoon olive oil
- 6 ounces mushroom, snooker, and very thin kitty
- 2 garlic lily, thin male
- Fish sauce or Worcestershire sauce 1 spoon
- 1 1/2 spoon basket
- 1 pounds lead ground recipe, 93% passionate
- Salt and fresh pepper
Directions To Make The Gluten Free Ground Turkey Burger Recipe
- Pick a single spoon of olive oil in a wide skirt over low heat.
- Mixed with mushrooms, one 1/4 tea salt, and pepper 1/4 teaspoon.
- After that, cook till the mushrooms lose their liquid and remove them, for the 10 minutes
- Cook the garlic and perfume about 1 minute in a garlic.
- Now remove the jump from the heat, then the fish sauce and the crush in ketchup. Hot hot separately
- Slowly make the mixture of mushrooms and garlic in Turkey.
- Don’t forget that your mixture should be thin.
- Now adjust the medium heat of the frying pan and add burger mixture spoon and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Taste the mini patty. If it looks under the summer, you can sprinkle some salt on the turkey burger strip before cooking.
- Now its time to make the patties and by converting the Turkish mixture.
- Work quickly and with light contact. If you feel that they need lightweight from both of them.
- Again use the 1/2 Olive oil spoon and heat it over high medium heat in wide non-stick frying pan.
- Add burgers and cook four to 5 minutes form each side.
- Let’s move and serve your gluten free ground turkey burger recipe on a plate because of its ready to eat.
As you have noticed that making the gluten free ground turkey burger recipe is very similar to gluten free turkey burger except few changes. So, don’t wait and try this delicious burger too with your Friends, family and loved one or make your weekend memorable. To read more delicious recipes visit here.
Just for the idea, you can watch below the video.