Not everyone knows about the Turkey Burger with Fried Egg Recipe. Yes its true, there are many people who don’t know about this recipe. On the other hand, there are many people who will read this recipe for the first time. So before going to start the today’s Turkey Burger with Fried Egg recipe. I will like to tell you about that you can read and learn about many other lots of best turkey burger recipes at my blog.
This Turkey burger is the combination of red onion, virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. That will make your recipes more delicious, tasty and flavorful.
Thus in this article, I will cover Turkey Burger with Fried Egg Recipe. So without any delayed let’s move ahead and read about an amazing recipe and Don’t forget to read my Butterball turkey burger recipe because of its highly pleasant recipe.
Required Ingredients of Turkey Burger with Fried Egg Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onions, thin cutting
- 3 spoonful extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 bread breadth, horizontally, then cut the cross into the width
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 Thousands of thorns, thorns, and horns, thrown out of leaves
- 1 pound ground turkey
Direction To Make The Turkey Burger with Fried Egg Recipe
- Use the large bowl, collect black and onions to throw burgers and take lemon juice and 1 spoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Slightly solid, separate.
- Ground Turkey crushes the season with a medium bowl, salt and pepper, and crush the shape of 4 1/2 1/2 in muscle, emphasizing its thumb to make a small Indian in each center.
- Pick the large nonstick skillet, make the remaining 2 spoon olive oil more than medium heat. Add strips and cook, change once, up to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bread toast, then cutting corn corner with mayonnaise.
- Above each loaf with a burger patty. Use the same scalp to have the egg, then put 1 fried egg on top of every burger of PET.
- Top with safe onions slices, using, and above bread space. Serve with salads.
Well, this turkey burger recipe is not complicated. But it can take your 35 to 40 minutes from the beginning to end. To prepare the ingredients you will have required 15 minutes. And just 20 minutes will be enough for you guys to cook the Turkey Burger with Fried Egg Recipe.
As I tell above, Turkey Burger with Fried Egg recipe is not complicated. Its very easy recipe but little bit longer that can take your 40 minutes. So I will recommend you this recipe because it’s very delicious and tasty. If you want to read more recipes you can visit here.
To get the idea just watch the below video.