November earns us and we are going to try Feta Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray. Have you ever got your grill? I hope so. I think it’s a crucial part of the summer. Such as flip-flops and painted fingers. They are a must. One of these days, I swear I’m just going to serve some steak and some hamburgers without discouraging them. For Paul.This is not one of those times, though.
But honestly, who wants seasoned burgers with only salt and pepper?
These were great changes of burgers stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese and roast sauce that I always make.
The problem with land use is the risk of being dry. No one wants a dry burger! Chopped spinach, chopped vita, and olive oil, also provide a wonderful flavor. Mayo, cucumber slices, and red onions are optional combinations technically, but I absolutely will not skip them. A combination of everything wonderful! Here is my previous article on Lavish Turkey Burger Recipe with Dijon Mustard Have a look.
These turkey burger recipes are filled with delicious spinach and Fita, helping them stay moist and lend a lot of flavors!
Ingredients To Make Feta Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray
- 1 1/4 lbs of turkey
- 1 1/2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 4 oz Feta Cheese Crumb
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 hamburgers, toasted buns
- Option slices
- Thin strips of red onion
DIRECTIONS For Delicious Feta Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray
- In a large bowl, mix along with your hands Turkey, chopped spinach, vita, garlic, bread crumbs, black pepper and even olive oil side by side.
- Divide into 4 equal parts (about 4 inches in diameter, 1 inch thick.) Transfer to refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Burger oil and barbecue burgers are no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serves on cakes with mayonnaise, cucumbers and red onions.
Feta Turkey Burger Recipe Rachael Ray is very delicious. I personally like to eat it with my family and friends. That’s why I have tried this recipe several time with my friend and family. Hopefully, this recipe will also give you huge mouthwatering taste.
Watch the video of another Rachael Ray Turkey Burger Recipe.